CQranking Info Center
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Transfers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
LeonCQ



Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:31 pm

All added, thanks
Back to top Go down
Hans



Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Colombia es Pasion   Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm

In addition to the 16 riders officially registered at the moment by the UCI, the website of Colombia es Pasion gives another 4 riders as members of their roster for 2010:
- Johan Esteban CHAVES RUBIO
- William Hernan MUÑOZ PEREZ
- Sebastian SALAZAR CASTAÑEDA
- Oscar Eduardo SANCHEZ GUARIN

http://colombiaespasioncafedecolombia.com/sitio/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=59
Back to top Go down
LeonCQ



Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Hans wrote:
In addition to the 16 riders officially registered at the moment by the UCI, the website of Colombia es Pasion gives another 4 riders as members of their roster for 2010:
- Johan Esteban CHAVES RUBIO
- William Hernan MUÑOZ PEREZ
- Sebastian SALAZAR CASTAÑEDA
- Oscar Eduardo SANCHEZ GUARIN

http://colombiaespasioncafedecolombia.com/sitio/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=59
Every year, some Colombian teams have to skip a few riders, according to the UCI rules for Continental Teams (max. 16 riders). During the season, some of the skipped riders will replace some officially registered riders. We have chosen to follow the UCI registrations.
Back to top Go down
Riccoen



Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Ivan Melero finally continues in Burgos:

http://www.uci.ch/templates/BUILTIN-NOFRAMES/Template1/layout.asp?MenuId=MTU4MTU&LangId=1
Back to top Go down
Ruudje2209



Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 am

New Chinees CT

Holy Brother

BAI Lijun CHN 19.11.1988
LIU Wen Jie CHN 30.07.1983
LIU Yuepeng CHN 02.05.1990
MA Ben CHN 01.01.1989
MA Longying CHN 10.02.1989
WEI Baoxin CHN 11.12.1991
XING Yan Dong CHN 20.03.1985
ZHANG Chunlong CHN 03.10.1989

Missing Riders Marco Polo
Xing Fu
Meiyin Wang

Bron UCI
Back to top Go down
Nicocycling57



Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:41 pm

ACTION CYCLING TEAM (ACT) - TPE 2010

CHEN Chien Ting TPE 12.10.1987
CHIANG Ssu Han TPE 29.09.1989
FANG Po Hao TPE 24.03.1990
FENG Chun Kai TPE 02.11.1988
HUANG Shih Chang TPE 12.11.1988
LEE Wei Cheng TPE 03.07.1985
LIN Kun Hung TPE 30.08.1981
TSAI Chung Yu TPE 28.09.1988

Source : UCI
Back to top Go down
Ruudje2209



Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:19 am

Polygon Sweet Nice

Riders
CHRISTOPHER TJONDROKUSUMO Antonius INA 29.11.1987
FITRIANTO Hari INA 20.06.1985
GOLOVASCHENKO Artyom KAZ 21.02.1988
JAYA Herwin INA 02.07.1985
KAZANTSEV Kirill KAZ 17.04.1986
KRASILNIKOV Roman RUS 07.08.1985
KUDENTSOV Sergey RUS 29.09.1978
PAHLEVY Reza INA 27.04.1982
PRANATA Jimmy INA 28.08.1990
RASTRA Patria INA 26.11.1989
TIMOFEEV Artemy RUS 09.09.1986
YAKOVLEV Yevgeniy KAZ 26.02.1980

Source UCI
Back to top Go down
stephane david



Number of posts : 875
Woonplaats : Paris area
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:34 pm

3 more riders registered for Team CKT Tmit, i.e

JÖRG Peter SUI 25.02.1972
KHARATYAN Arman ARM 20.07.1988
STAUDER Benjamin GER 30.10.1987
Back to top Go down
Nicocycling57



Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:19 pm

The Team House of Paint 2010 line up is:
Dean Edwards ,Tiaan Kannmeyer, Dusty Day, Mike Pepper, Richard Baxter, David Mare, Jason Bakke

http://www.teamhouseofpaint.co.za/News/DisplayNewsItem.aspx?niid=3435
Back to top Go down
Hans



Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Nicocycling57 wrote:
The Team House of Paint 2010 line up is:
Dean Edwards ,Tiaan Kannmeyer, Dusty Day, Mike Pepper, Richard Baxter, David Mare, Jason Bakke

http://www.teamhouseofpaint.co.za/News/DisplayNewsItem.aspx?niid=3435

But with only seven riders House of Paint will not get the status of Continental Team and these seven riders will probably be registered as Elite-2.
Back to top Go down
Hans



Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Palmeiras Resort   Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Although they do not (yet) appear in the UCI team registration, Tomas Swift METCALFE and Luis Filipe Albino SILVA will also in 2010 ride for Palmeiras Resort - Prio:
http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site/noticias-ficha.asp?id=22681 and http://ciclismodetavira.pt/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19&Itemid=34
Back to top Go down
daizenshu



Number of posts : 176
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 pm

PARTIZAN SRBIJA (ZAN)

Email : partizanbic@yahoo.com
Site : www.bkpartizan.rs

Team Manager Mr. BANOVIC Dusan
Ass. Team Manager Mr. GAJICIC Sasa
Representative of the team Mr. BANOVIC Branko

BLAGOJEVIC Svetislav SRB 23.01.1991
HASANOVIC Esad SRB 24.01.1985
KOZOMARA Nikola SRB 16.12.1991
PROKIC Predrag SRB 11.02.1982
RADIC Ivan SRB 05.07.1985
STEFANOVIC Nikola SRB 18.08.1991
STEVIC Ivan SRB 12.03.1980
ZEKAVICA Jovan SRB 20.01.1991

Source: UCI
Back to top Go down
Hans



Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: LOBORIKA/MROZ   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:18 pm

The UCI registered additional riders in Continental Teams
LOBORIKA: ZANINOVIC Vinko CRO 06.11.1987
and
MROZ: KRZYWY Krzysztof POL 05.05.1978
Back to top Go down
Vahitoto



Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 pm

The UCI registered Team Romet Weltour Debica
BARANOWSKI Dariusz POL 22.06.1972
DUMA Vladimir UKR 02.03.1972
GRUBKA Bartosz POL 25.06.1988
GWIAZDA Kamil POL 05.12.1988
KOHUT Slawomir POL 18.09.1977
MATLOK Grzegorz POL 01.12.1986
MATLOK Krzysztof POL 02.03.1985
PATYNSKI Dawid POL 22.07.1989
PIMKIN Konstantin UKR 14.02.1972
PRZYDZIAL Artur POL 07.07.1983
WEREMCZUK Maciej POL 02.02.1990
WOLSKI Marcin POL 08.06.1984
ZIEMIANIN Damian POL 16.08.1984
Back to top Go down
Hans



Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: UCI Additions   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 pm

The UCI added again riders in the rosters of a few Continental Teams:
TUSNAD CYCLING TEAM
- CALIARO Martino ITA 31.07.1989
- GALLAGHER Michael AUS 14.12.1978
TEAM NUTRIXXION SPARKASSE
- SCHWEIZER Michael GER 16.12.1983
- SYDLIK Benjamin GER 13.09.1990
MARCO POLO CYCLING TEAM
- MEIYIN Wang CHN 26.12.1988
- XING Fu CHN 26.01.1988
TEAM NIPPO
- BARLA Luca ITA 29.09.1987
SEOUL CYCLING TEAM
- OH Se Yong KOR 30.08.1981
TABRIZ PETROCHEMICAL CYCLING TEAM
- ERLER Tobias GER 17.05.1979
SPIDERTECH - PLANET ENERGY
- COSSETTE Stéphane CAN 03.07.1989
Back to top Go down
LeonCQ



Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Thanks a lot to all! These changes at the UCI team pages are very hard to notice.
Back to top Go down
Vahitoto



Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: UCI registrations   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:24 am

KARNBANCHEE Komsan (thailand) 15/05/1983 isn't registred with Letua Cycling Team anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hans



Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Team Type 1   Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 pm

The website of Team Type 1 gives a roster of 18 riders for 2010 with Daniel HOLT and Alexey SHMIDT in addition to the 16 riders officially registered by the UCI and included in the CQ team compositions: http://www.teamtype1.org/TeamType1.html
Assume they are also victims of the UCI rule of maximum 16 riders for Continental Teams, like the Colombians of UNE-EPM and Colombia es Passion.
Back to top Go down
LeonCQ



Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:14 am

Hans wrote:
The website of Team Type 1 gives a roster of 18 riders for 2010 with Daniel HOLT and Alexey SHMIDT in addition to the 16 riders officially registered by the UCI and included in the CQ team compositions: http://www.teamtype1.org/TeamType1.html
Assume they are also victims of the UCI rule of maximum 16 riders for Continental Teams, like the Colombians of UNE-EPM and Colombia es Passion.
I think Shmidt might be added according to the UCI rules, as he is a track rider and his results are good enough to be in the top-50 of some track discipline.
But between the 17 other TT1-riders I don't see another track, mtb or cyclocross specialist...
Back to top Go down
Hans



Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:51 pm

He does not show (yet?) in the UCI registration but the Portuguese U-23 champion Vitor RODRIGUES will be with CAJA RURAL this year: http://www.vitor-rodrigues.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=120&Itemid=32.
He is included in the CJR team for the Vuelta a Andalucia: http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site/noticias-ficha.asp?id=22919
Back to top Go down
Riccoen



Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Hans wrote:
He does not show (yet?) in the UCI registration but the Portuguese U-23 champion Vitor RODRIGUES will be with CAJA RURAL this year: http://www.vitor-rodrigues.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=120&Itemid=32.
He is included in the CJR team for the Vuelta a Andalucia: http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site/noticias-ficha.asp?id=22919

BTW: his full name (as other Portuguese cyclists have in CQ) is "RODRIGUES Vitor Hugo Rocha"

I'm not very sure, but I think that this way of calling him is not correct because "Rocha" is the surname of his father, not a name. In Portugal every baby has as main surname his mother's one (contrary to Spain). Other thing is the second name: Hugo. In Spain a boy can have one or two names (parental choice) but it seems that in Portugal almost everybody has two names. So may be is a similar case like France, Netherlands (Lars Anthonius Johannes Boom) etc.

In this link may be is well explained (I don't understand it at all): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_names

May be we should put "RODRIGUES ROCHA Vitor Hugo", or just "RODRIGUES ROCHA Vitor"?
Back to top Go down
Hans



Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Riccoen wrote:
Hans wrote:
He does not show (yet?) in the UCI registration but the Portuguese U-23 champion Vitor RODRIGUES will be with CAJA RURAL this year: http://www.vitor-rodrigues.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=120&Itemid=32.
He is included in the CJR team for the Vuelta a Andalucia: http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site/noticias-ficha.asp?id=22919

BTW: his full name (as other Portuguese cyclists have in CQ) is "RODRIGUES Vitor Hugo Rocha"

I'm not very sure, but I think that this way of calling him is not correct because "Rocha" is the surname of his father, not a name. In Portugal every baby has as main surname his mother's one (contrary to Spain). Other thing is the second name: Hugo. In Spain a boy can have one or two names (parental choice) but it seems that in Portugal almost everybody has two names. So may be is a similar case like France, Netherlands (Lars Anthonius Johannes Boom) etc.

In this link may be is well explained (I don't understand it at all): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_names

May be we should put "RODRIGUES ROCHA Vitor Hugo", or just "RODRIGUES ROCHA Vitor"?

On his own website he is called "Vítor Hugo da Rocha Rodrigues" so I assume that for CQ this would be RODRIGUES Vitor Hugo da Rocha
Back to top Go down
Riccoen



Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:38 pm

I don't think that place Rocha as name is a good idea... and the same for other Portuguese/Brazilian names. I would say "RODRIGUES ROCHA Vitor Hugo", "RODRIGUES ROCHA Vitor" or "RODRIGUES Vitor Hugo", I don't know, but never placing a surname as a name.

In case you have to rename every rider I can help you.
Back to top Go down
LeonCQ



Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:55 am

Riccoen wrote:
BTW: his full name (as other Portuguese cyclists have in CQ) is "RODRIGUES Vitor Hugo Rocha"

I'm not very sure, but I think that this way of calling him is not correct because "Rocha" is the surname of his father, not a name. In Portugal every baby has as main surname his mother's one (contrary to Spain). Other thing is the second name: Hugo. In Spain a boy can have one or two names (parental choice) but it seems that in Portugal almost everybody has two names. So may be is a similar case like France, Netherlands (Lars Anthonius Johannes Boom) etc.?
Contrary to Spain, where the first family name is used as main surname, in Portugal the last family name is the main surname of a person. As you already mention: the reason is that in Portugal father's and mother's surname are switched.
The short form of a Portuguese name is 1st first name and last surname: f.e. Tiago (Jose Pinto) Machado , Manuel (Antonio Leal) Cardoso and Rui (Alberto Faria da) Costa.
If we write their full names like PINTO MACHADO Tiago Jose, etc, then it would be very complicated to recognize the riders. That's why we have put the mother's surname in last position
(and we also skipped the "da"'s in Portuguese names, because they're not commonly used)

Back to top Go down
stephane david



Number of posts : 875
Woonplaats : Paris area
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfers   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 am

According to tuttobiciweb, Lubos PELANEK will ride with the TUSNAD C.T. He should be at the start (and registered at the UCI in the meantime) of the Giro dell'Insubria next saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transfers   

Back to top Go down
 
Transfers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Transfers for season 2010-2011
» Transfers help needed
» European Summer Transfers so far
» Northampton Saints Transfers - WRL 5
» Murals vinyl or rub on transfers?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CQranking Info Center :: CQ Men :: Rider & Team Info-
Jump to: